Job Description- Dynamics 365 Project Operations Functional Consultant,
- You’ll be responsible for all the aspects of the project lifecycle of Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
- Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you must ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested, and implemented.
- You must be comfortable leading customer-facing functional workshops, teams of functional consultants, interacting with technical team, and business analysts.
- You must have expert-level knowledge on the out-of-the-box features and functionality.
- Knowledge of latest functionalities like Dynamics, Azure, Data & AI and O365 would be advantageous.
- You must mentor team members, both in a project and practice context.
- You must possess excellent consultancy and strong communication skills, capable of dealing with difficult stakeholders.
Key Required qualification, experience and skills
As D365 Project Operations functional consultant your key responsibilities will be,
- Expert knowledge of Dynamics 365 Project Operations or Project Service Automation (PSA)
- 3+ years of Dynamics 365 CE and Project Operations/Project Service Automation experience
- Exposure to/knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O would be advantageous
- Leads the delivery team through all the stages of the project to include analyse, design, develop, QA, and deploy.
- Working knowledge of Power Platform, Azure and other related technologies.
- Provides the overall direction of the design, solution, development, and oversight.
- Initial and primary point of customer contact for all delivery project concerns and issues throughout the delivery cycle.
- Authors, reviews, and provides guidance for developing high level and detailed architecture, data migration, data integration, security model, UAT & training plan, and other key documentation.
- Lead functional workshops with customers, document requirements, and design appropriate solutions
- Strong advocate for adherence to standards, best practice, and delivery processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and activities and drive them to completion
- Extensive professional experience within an IT consultancy environment
- Exposure to Azure DevOps or other similar enterprise planning and delivery tools.
- Excellent client-facing skills, e.g., verbal communication, client demonstrations, deliver training at all levels within an organization
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Azure DevOps and Visio.
- Ability to have flexible approach to work on all project delivery methodologies
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Power Automate, Power Apps, Data Verse, and Power BI
- Demonstrated ability to work in a constantly changing environment with limited direction
- Experience working with a multicultural and/or multilingual team across several time zones