Experience: 10+ Years
MS Dynamics CRM Technical Lead is responsible for leading the technical direction on Microsoft Dynamics CRM development projects.
Working with client professionals, CRM Consultants, Project Managers, and others on preparing Estimates and Custom Development. The ability to scope out work, manage and in some cases delegate and oversee other developers’ work, Quality control, and testing.
- Develop in Dynamics CRM to customize the product and reports as per the user’s business requirements
- Implement data migration and integration using Dynamics CRM tools
- Provide technical expertise for the Dynamics CRM and Microsoft development technologies and environments
- Follow development best practices and document required technical artifacts related to the project
- Participate in design process and deliver design specifications
- Coordination with direct Client
- Designing of the Product as per the requirement
- Taking care of project delivery as per the timelines
- Participate in all phases of System Development Life Cycle
- 10+ Years of total experience with minimum 6+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Should be able to do estimations of CRM Customizations, Testing etc.
- Must have working experience in two or more areas with .Net (Web/Windows Form) /CRM SDK
- Experience in C# .Net, Visual Studio, Java Script
- Net Specialist
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Should have worked on at least 3 full live CRM implementation
- Should have worked on Power Apps, Power Automate
- Should have worked on Integration through Web API / Webservice