As a Dynamics D365 F&O / AX Production / Manufacturing Consultant
- You’ll be a client-facing consultant and together with your team, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Dynamics 365 projects.
- You will be responsible for participating at all the phases of the project life cycle including analysing, designing, customizing, testing, and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions.
- You’ll be responsible for the mapping of customer’s Manufacturing and related processes.
- You’ll be responsible for collecting the requirements, make a design of the solution that supports and optimizes the business processes of customers in the best way.
- Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested, and implemented.
- You also contribute to any aftercare, such as organizing and providing workshops for users.
While the role requires knowledge of ERP and Dynamics 365 we will not engage just on ERP projects but we will support the end to end digital transformation of the customers that requires the full stack of Microsoft Technology, hence we require and we will support the development of the industry knowledge and solution capabilities, including both business and technology perspectives.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with end-to-end life-cycle implementation of AX 2012 / Dynamics 365 F&O Production/Manufacturing.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Discrete and/or Process Manufacturing along with Master planning, Quality, and Inventory modules, being Microsoft certified is an advantage.
- Must have strong hold on Production costing, Costing sheet configuration, and Inventory valuation.
- The knowledge of the Supply Chain Modules in addition to Manufacturing will be highly appreciated.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices, and methodologies
- Significant practical and functional experience with the implementation of Dynamics 365.
- Conceptual knowledge of other Dynamics 365 Applications (Finance, Supply Chain, CRM, Field Services, HR etc.) is an advantage.
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
- You must be able to quickly understand customer processes in the field of Manufacturing and to write a functional design.
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.