As a vital part of the CRM team, the functional Consultant will help develop strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions while demonstrating how clients can realize substantial value by deploying the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution.
- The role includes working with customers’ technical, business and management teams to understand their strategy and identify their ‘must have’ requirements, to design and deliver highly complex integrated solutions.
- Implement, maintain, and support the solutions built for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer engagement.
- Support and manage future implementations in project mode.
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost.
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities, functions, and features to clients and prospects.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, the configuration of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client’s business processes.
- Understand customer requirements and advise the project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation.
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.
- Assist internal resources with support or pre-sales of Microsoft CRM and related integrations.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 6+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience
- Job role experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees including C-level
- Must have experience on Dynamics 365 for Sales, customer service. D365 for Marketing would be an advantage
- Experience in Dynamics 365 latest platform. Along with, must have hands-on experience in Designing and configuring applications using OOB features.
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
- Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as-is model, etc.) and experience configuring -Microsoft CRM modules including Sales and Call Center. Marketing is a plus.
- Experience assisting with definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces, and functional experience in leading technical team through Microsoft CRM API usage; integration development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence tools, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Adxstudio would be an advantage