We are looking for candidates who have the communication skills to work alongside client stakeholders of all levels.
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets.
- Designing effective layouts and designs working closely with our digital design team to ensure optimal user experience and that accessibility requirements are met.
- Utilising the navigation features in Power BI (e.g., bookmarks, drill through) to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story.
- Working with our testing team to manage the processes around client User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and fixing any defects identified.
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements, and translating them.
- Data model design following best practice.
- Ability to create calculations using DAX.
- Data ingestion and transformation using Power Query.
- Report design skills.
- Wider knowledge of the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, DataVerse etc.
- Other report platforms.
- Azure Modern Data Platform knowledge including Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Data Bricks etc.
- SQL, Python, R, Spark.
- Power BI Embedded, Custom Visual Development.