As a Microsoft Modern Workplace Practitioner, you are responsible for designing and development of SharePoint Online Sites. You will also be working closely with the business in delivering the Project as per the defined Timelines. The Microsoft Modern Workplace Practitioner is responsible for collaboratively working with the sales team to identify, quantify, develop, and close Microsoft opportunities for new customers and existing accounts.
Work Location: Ahmedabad
- Candidate will work on site creation, designing and data migration.
- Strong technical skill set combined with strong customer management skills will be a key to success in this opportunity
- Should have good knowledge on SharePoint groups creation.
- Will require customer interaction, development of demos and PoC’s to support the sales process as well as the ability to design and lead the technical solution implementation.
- Post Migration need to review and validate the data in the source & destination.
- Need to work with business in solving the issues after migration.
- Enterprise technical architecture, design, development, migration of collaboration, modern work and employee experience solutions, using Microsoft 365 suite of products, including O365, SharePoint, MS Teams, Power Platform etc. along with good to have skills on Viva, OneDrive, Yammer and Skype.
- The specialty should lead technical architecture development and maintenance of the M365 solution including requirements gathering and developing appropriate solutions.
- Self-starter with proven reputation learning and embracing new and disruptive technology.
- Experience driving innovation and value to the customer; building partnerships and delivering new capabilities in support of compelling business cases.
- Experience implementing technical solutions to fulfil business objectives, including but not limited to vendor engagements, proof of concept reviews, configuration/development, and implementation.
- Hands on experience in HTML, CSS & UI designing like Page Layouts, Page designing & Webpart customization.
- Experience on SharePoint OOB, Client-Side scripting using SPFx & solution deployment.
- Provide technical guidance to internal team on building applications and solutions on M365 platform which includes but not limited to Microsoft Viva, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, OneDrive, Email, Yammer, MS Forms, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, Planner
- Build and deliver projects configuring combination of M365 workloads
- Work with customer & Internal team to ensure solutions are packaged and available in Azure DevOps
- Review requirements and propose Modern Workspace solutions leveraging various M365 workloads rather than building custom applications.
- Work with wider Collaboration team to scope out any required development work and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Work with wider customer teams to ensure the delivered projects meet standards.
- Understand usage of Azure to deploy components on Azure
- Keep abreast of latest rollouts by Microsoft across M365 products