MUST HAVE a Manufacturing background to qualify for this role.
Our company offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant is to assist Company clients in the deployment of the Dynamics NAV solution, more specifically NAV’s Manufacturing module. As such, he is required to:
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software, for our clients;
- Rapidly grasp and analyze the essential elements of a business process to identify its strengths and areas which require improvement in the client-specific context;
- Draft development functional specifications;
- See to the development of Navision-specific implementation methods;
- Provide user training to the clients of the company.
- Possess at least two (2) years relevant experience as a software implementation consultant
- Having expertise in Manufacturing / Production Planning.
- At least one (1) year of experience working in the manufacturing and supply chain industry
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft NAV ERP implementations.
- Having experience in Production planning with 3 to 4 years of shop floor experience
- Experience with the following software can be taken into consideration: MS Dynamics NAV, SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, Axapta, Baan, Syspro, Syteline, Vantage;
- Have excellent functional knowledge of MRP, Bills of Materials, Routings, Production workflow and Job costing
- Have good knowledge of inventory and manufacturing flat cost;
- Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: project management; procurement, sales management, distribution, production planning and management, materials and stock management;
- Have a good command of MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of the business process
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, English;
- Be willing to travel outside the city of residence to carry out projects.
- Be experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Be able to adapt and summarize;
- Strive to continually increase knowledge;
- Be customer service oriented;
- Have team spirit.