Candidate Must Have
- Candidate with at least 1, end-to-end project implementation experience for the Finance domain.
- Over 2 years of relevant Dynamics AX / D365 implementation experience with a Finance Background.
- Extensive experience working in core Finance business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash, and Banking, along with Project Accounting knowledge.
- D365 F&O certifications in Financial Management is preferred.
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on implementation and maintenance projects.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Strong in communication and team management.
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work products (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.).
- Flexibility to travel.
- Excellent decision-making and client engagement skills.
- Analyse, plan, configure, test, and implement Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Financial Management for modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash, Banking, and Project Accounting at the client sites.
- Assist the business users in defining the business requirements and preparing Functional Design Documents (FDDs)
- Work with AX / D365 F&O Technical team members and assist them with Technical Design Documents (TDDs)
- Work with Project Team on AX / D365 F&O customizations testing, roll-out and post-live support.
- Educate and train the Project Core Team members (Business Key Users) at the client site.