We are looking for a rock star and an aspiring data scientist, who loves data and presentation! The star will be working with a team of skilled and motivated engineers of different new technology stacks like Azure, Big Data, AI, ML, IoT, Power Platform etc.
The star should have
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills using Power BI.
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Use advance level MDX queries, calculations, forecasting on the data sets.
- Advance level of SQL query writing skills.
- Extract and analyze data from multiple and disparate data sources.
- Understanding of RLS, schedule refresh, data gateways, and other admin-level configurations.
- Ability to juggle between facts, figures, and number crunching Attention to detail degree in mathematics.
- Minimum knowledge of probability and statistical models, forecasting, predictive modelling, optimization using Python or R is highly desirable.
- Experience in Power platform and/or Azure is an added advantage.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to lead client discussions.
- Passion and hunger for solving problems.
- 5 years+ of experience with 3+ years only in Power BI development.
- Good communications skill.